SuperCache is a professional application that breaks the disk I/O bottleneck by using the computer’s RAM to hold the most frequently used disk data. This ‚container‘ is referred to as a cache. With SuperCache, as a program sends and receives disk data, the most frequently used data is read from and written to RAM – not the hard drive – thus accelerating the program’s performance.
SuperCache is an excellent choice for these scenarios:
· The data files are larger than available physical memory.
· The data files are located on a disk partition or disk volume that is too large to fit into available physical memory, and cannot be moved to one where they will fit.
· Minimum risk of lost data.
Download ✺ DOWNLOAD
Download ✺ DOWNLOAD
SuperCache Keygen For (LifeTime) Free Download X64
SuperCache is an application that effectively exploits the fact that the computer’s main memory is much faster than the hard disk. It is designed to help improve the performance of applications that are limited by I/O bottlenecks.
SuperCache achieves this by saving disk data to RAM and then updating the RAM contents as necessary. On many computers, the RAM is used for other purposes than running applications and the hard drive is treated as a giant cache. This makes the RAM much faster than the disk drive and makes the disk drive much slower than RAM.
Using SuperCache, you can move disk data to RAM and then simply access the RAM from disk. If the RAM is full, the disk data is moved back to RAM. SuperCache therefore automatically makes the RAM cache a much faster and more reliable alternative to disk drives.
Other applications that can benefit from SuperCache include:
· Acrobat Reader
· Adobe Illustrator
· Adobe Photoshop
· PDF Reader
· Sound Forge
· Norton File Doctor
· Norton SystemWorks (includes Norton Commander and Norton Disk Doctor)
· Microsoft Word
· Microsoft Excel
SuperCache Key Features:
· Load and save data from and to hard drive at very high speeds.
· Convert files for use in the new Mac OS X Tiger version of Macromedia Dreamweaver.
· Read entire applications and database files from and to RAM, which makes RAM a cache of sorts and increases performance.
· Very easy-to-use interface for navigation and compression.
· Compress and decompress files quickly.
· One-click mode for backup or archival of files.
· Detailed information and statistics are easily accessed with a mouse click.
· Automatically determines when to move data to RAM or back to disk.
· Works with all hard drives and all file systems, including FAT32, FAT16, NTFS, HPFS/NTFS, and MS-DOS.
· Based on file or file extension name. SuperCache does not have to know a file’s actual name.
· Automatically saves the current SuperCache cache contents.
· No disk space or I/O overhead.
· Does not slow down your system.
· Compresses or decompresses data quickly.
· No moving or re-loading of files.
· Support for 16 to 64-bit Windows, 16-bit and 32-bit OS X.
SuperCache Activation Key Free [Mac/Win]
1. Compatibility with Windows versions: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
2. Mount point location for an NTFS drive, FAT32 drive or CD/DVD drive, such as c:\, d:\, or m:\.
3. Simple mounting instructions are included in the ReadMe file.
4. Windows Explorer integration (optional): A SuperCache icon will appear in Windows Explorer under the drive indicated in the MountPoint location when you open a program using the SuperCache drive.
5. Clicking on the SuperCache icon will bring up the SuperCache control panel that shows the disk space used by SuperCache.
6. Clicking on the SuperCache control panel will open an Explorer window on the local drive at the MountPoint location.
7. SuperCache works on both Windows desktop and server versions.
8. SuperCache has been tested with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
9. SuperCache uses FAT32 file system to mount the drive. All super cache drive data is stored in the file system. When you uninstall the super cache program, all the data in the super cache folder is removed.
10. Compatible with all types of disk including CD and DVD drive. SuperCache may read CD/DVD. You can mount any cd or dvd drive as a super cache drive.
11. SuperCache is a disk cache application. It mounts the disk as a drive using an internal device driver and is capable of storing and reading data from the drive.
12. SuperCache can store information in and retrieve information from both NTFS and FAT32 disk files.
13. SuperCache has only one application program interface (API) interface. The program you use is the SuperCache control panel, which talks with the super cache device driver in the background.
14. You can configure the SuperCache control panel to read the data from NTFS drive, FAT32 drive and CD/DVD drive.
Jakarta Community Post File Sharing Project – Java 4P
A link has been sent to your
The SuperCache application from Micro Soft is a highly performant cache that is capable of reducing application startup time, memory footprint, and I/O bandwidth. It is designed to cache the most frequently used data files on your disk drive. The cache is shared across all users of the computer. SuperCache is easy to install and use; all you need to do is replace the existing cache directory with the directory that contains SuperCache’s files. To simplify the process, the cache size is automatically determined by the disk size.
The cache size cannot be set with SuperCache. The default cache size is determined by the size of the disk drive, in megabytes. The default cache size is 250 MB on a computer with a 250 MB hard disk, 500 MB on a computer with a 500 MB hard disk, and 1000 MB on a computer with a 1000 MB hard disk.
Every program, whether it uses disk I/O or not, benefits from SuperCache. When you launch the program, SuperCache creates the cache with the file that you are most likely to use. Because the data in the cache is cached in RAM, the application’s performance is improved.
Unlike a traditional cache, the files in a SuperCache directory are always stored on the computer’s disk drive. For example, if you have a hard disk with 250 MB of free space, the default cache size on a computer with a 250 MB hard disk would be 250 MB, or 2.5 GB. You can increase or decrease the cache size with the SuperCache GUI by clicking on the [+] or [-] button and entering a new size in megabytes.
You can open SuperCache to view the files that have been cached. The cache is a directory, which is located on the computer’s disk drive.
· Controls all file accesses.
· Programs and apps that use SuperCache can direct their I/O to this control panel.
· Normally, the SuperCache control panel is on the desktop. You can change the location of the control panel. The location is specified in the SuperCache Preferences menu.
· When you first launch SuperCache, the control panel opens to the default location.
· When the Control Panel is open, you can close it.
SuperCache Preferences Menu:
· Specify the location of the control panel. The default location is the desktop.
· Specify a name for the control panel.
· You can customize the
What’s New in the?
It is an ideal solution for scenarios where the computer has too little physical memory to hold a database, spreadsheet, or application.
It is especially effective when used with MS Office products, such as Word, Excel, and Access.
It dramatically reduces the number of disk I/O operations required.
SuperCache continues to work while the user is logged off.
The low cost to purchase and maintain makes SuperCache an inexpensive solution for the growing number of organizations using Microsoft Office products.
The amount of computer memory available is a fundamental component of an organization’s success. That’s why most business-critical applications, such as database management, spreadsheet, and word processing software, require significant amounts of system memory. Often, the hard disk space allotted for these applications is also less than available memory, making it difficult for the software to perform without performance degradation. The industry standard solution is to use multiple hard drives that are placed in RAID (redundant array of independent drives) groups. This solution is both expensive and complex, often requiring significant technical support.
SuperCache is a new approach for Microsoft Office users. By dramatically reducing the number of disk I/O operations required to access data, SuperCache can dramatically improve the performance of your Microsoft Office applications. For example, SuperCache:
· Improves the performance of Microsoft Office word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
· Is very effective in scenarios where the data files are larger than the available physical memory.
· Reduces the risk of data loss when the computer is disconnected or suspended.
· Can be used with multiple disk drives, increasing reliability and fault tolerance.
· Can run while the user is logged off, minimizing data loss.
· Is easy to use and is installed, used, and updated in minutes.
SuperCache works in conjunction with the RAMdisk I/O cache feature of Windows. SuperCache scans disk blocks and stores the most frequently accessed data in RAM. Thus, the data being accessed is quickly available to the CPU, not the slow disk.
The most important issue is getting started.
You need to be logged in and have access to a disk volume. The program is launched from a disk and it needs to be able to access the disk volume.
In the left-hand pane, you’ll see „Stored I/O“.
This is the number of disk I/Os required to access the data.
By clicking on the pane, you can see the last 12 hours of disk I/O activity.
In the right-hand pane, you’ll see „Active I/O“.
This is the number of disk I/Os required to access the data during this session.
By clicking on the pane, you can see the last 12 hours of active I/
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Intel Core i3, i5, i7
1 GB RAM
4 GB Hard Disk
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10Intel Core i3, i5, i71 GB RAM4 GB Hard Disk
Selective Multiplayer: Players can select to join, or not join, a multiplayer game via the game’s web page.
Sky Force Reloaded (German Only): When playing Sky Force Reloaded, you are given the option to join the Global